This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Rasoi Indian Kitchen the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
- means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- means a small text file placed on your computer by Rasoi Indian Kitchen when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site. Where e-commerce facilities are provided, Cookies may be used to store your shopping basket. Further details are contained in Clause 10 and Schedules 1 and 2 of this Policy;
- means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
- “Rasoi Indian Kitchen”
- means Rasoi UK Restaurants Limited T/A Rasoi Indian Kitchen, 7 Ffordd Y Morfa, Cross Hands, Llanelli, UK, SA14 6SL;
- means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Rasoi Indian Kitchen makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- means any online communications infrastructure that Rasoi Indian Kitchen makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User” / “Users”
- means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Rasoi Indian Kitchen and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Web Site”
- means the website that you are currently using (http://www.rasoiwales.co.uk)
2. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
2.2. contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
2.3. demographic information such as post code and preferences;
2.4. financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
2.5. IP address (automatically collected);
2.6. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
2.7. operating system (automatically collected);
2.8. a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
2.9. Cookie information (see Clause 10 below).
3. Our Use of Data
3.1. Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Rasoi Indian Kitchen for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to [6 Months].
3.2. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This [includes] our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
3.3. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Fore more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
3.4. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
3.4.1 internal record keeping;
3.4.2 improvement of our products / services;
3.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
3.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
4. Third Party Web Sites and Services
Rasoi Indian Kitchen may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services [do] have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Rasoi Indian Kitchen requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
5.1. Rasoi Indian Kitchen may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
5.2. In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you [will] be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you [will] be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
6. Controlling Access to your Data
6.1. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This includes the following:
6.1.1 use of Data for direct marketing purposes;
7. Your Right to Withhold Information
7.1. You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
8. Accessing your own Data
8.1. You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
8.2. You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
9.1. Data security is of great importance to Rasoi Indian Kitchen and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
9.2. Specifically we utilise the following systems:
9.2.1 All Data is only visible via a secure, password protected administration area used only by Rasoi Indian Kitchen staff and authorised third parties.
9.2.2 Any account passwords are one-way encrypted so even Rasoi Indian Kitchen staff are unable to view these.
10.2. None of the Cookies set by the Web Site jeopardise your privacy in any way and no personal data is collected. If you wish to deny your consent to the placing of Cookies, certain features of the Web Site may not function fully or as intended.
10.3. Certain features of the Web Site depend upon Cookies to function and are deemed, within the law, to be strictly necessary. These Cookies are detailed in Schedule 1A. You will not be asked for your consent to place these Cookies however you may still disable cookies via your web browser’s settings, as set out in sub-Clause 10.4.
10.4. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
10.5. You may delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
10.6. The Web Site uses the third-party Cookies detailed in Schedule 2 for the purposes described therein. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Web Site to you and may be blocked at your choosing via your internet browser’s privacy settings.
10.7. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.
11. Changes to this Policy
Schedule 1: First-Party Cookies (Strictly Necessary)
|Name of Cookie||Purpose|
|PHPSESSID||A unique identifier allowing us to remember you once you are logged in, remember the contents of your shopping basket and the progress of your order. This is an essential part of our system.|
Schedule 2: Third-Party Cookies
|Name of Cookie||Name of Provider||Purpose|